1.MTN My Choice gives you the flexibility you desire. Our package is built around your needs and budget since it allows you to create packages that suits your lifestyle.
2.You are not required to take all 4 network options, that is, data, on-net voice, offnet voice, and SMS, you may elect to take only one or a combination of 2 or 3 or all 4.
3.All contracts are valid for 24 months.
4.Unused package offers are carried over to the following month, and they take precedence over the current month’s package offers. Total validity of each bundle is therefore 60days.
How to choose your package
1.Select the My Choice package that best suits your voice, data and SMS needs.
2.You are only eligible for a device only when the package has a network value of E350.
3.We offer you our device pricelist to choose your own desired gadget depending on your budget.
4.Your total payment will be the value of chosen bundles plus the handset value over 24 months.
||Price (Including VAT)
MyChoice Terms and Conditions
MTN Global MPLS VPN as a service is a private network that connects major cities across Africa and the rest of the world. The network comprises of Global PoP’s (MTN & Partner NNI’s) across 25 MTN markets and multiple Global Markets connecting MTN clients across Africa and the Rest of the World.
MTN GMPLS is a solution for enterprise customers (mostly Multi-National Corporations) who have offices in different locations locally and internationally, allowing them to use a world-class network to link their offices together.
- Offers traffic prioritization on per application basis through 5 Classes of Service.
- End to End Service Level Agreements (SLAs on Service Availability, RTT, Packet loss, Jitter).
- Provides forwarding guarantees through bandwidth reservation on shared but secure IP infrastructure.
- About 25 countries with a Point-of-Presence (PoP), allowing the network to connect various sites across multiple geographies.
- Global MPLS is managed on one world class seamless managed network with a Global Network Operation Centre (GNOC) which monitors the network 24/7.
Other critical details:
- MTN GMPLS PoP are available across the MTN footprint and other partners in other countries. Below is a non-conclusive list of countries where this service is available.
A virtual private network (VPN) extends a private network across a public network (internet) and enables users to send and receive data across shared or public networks as if their computing devices were directly connected to the private network.
Possible applications of the MTN Swaziland VPN.
- Access MTN Swaziland SIM cards from a private network.
- Access SIM cards on an MTN Swaziland Private APN network from a non MTN network via the internet.
- Connect to MTN Swaziland’s private VAS systems like the SMSC (for A2P and A2A SMS services) and USSD gateway for USSD based applications.
- Connect to MTN Mobile Money system for integration with Mobile Money.
Other critical details:
- The customer needs to have connection to a public network – the internet (from any ISP) with a static IP address.
- MTN Swaziland uses SHA 1 hashing algorithm for the encryption of data on the VPN link.
- Normal MTN support channels
How to Apply for VPN:
- Apply via your KAM or dial 78080001
APN (Access Point Name) is a name for a gateway between a GSM, GPRS, 3G or 4G network and another computer network, usually a public network (Internet).
At MTN the APN is sold a service called the private APN which allows customers to have their own private network (of SIM cards) riding on the MTN GSM/GPRS/3G/4G network. The private APN allows one to have a private range of IPs that can be allocated to one’s SIM cards and be able to communicate with each other if they are attached on the MTN Network.
Common uses of the private APN.
- Connecting two private networks located in geographically isolated areas.
- Connecting mobile devices back to a LAN network or server for data collection in real time.
- Creating a WAN type of a private network of mobile devices (for small mobile businesses).
- WAN extension for areas where fixed line/media networks cannot reach (for big corporations)
- Network is private and secure
- Quicker setup time, no need for laying cables
- Prioritization of private APN traffic compared to other APNs, e.g. public APN
- Cheaper data rates (APN without internet)
Apply for the service via your Key Account Manager (KAM) or dial 78081001 or send an email to email@example.com
Microsoft 365 is a cost-effective cloud package solution supporting the growth of the business through mobility from any device, anywhere, and at any time. It helps employees to work better together, protect their data, and enable their tomorrow. As an advanced Microsoft solution, 365 will help your business;
- Be more productive anywhere – access your data and work efficiently from any device, anywhere and anytime.
- Work better together – connect employees, partners, and customers with Office 365.
- Protect their business – Know your files are securely backed up and can be recovered and accessed anywhere.
- Build for tomorrow – Having your complete office in the cloud allows you to maximize your technology investment, reduce short-term costs and ensure that your business remains competitive and prepared for the future.
Living at the edge of tomorrow means connecting without glitches. MTN Express offers dedicated internet access for your business, especially if it heavily relies on internet access. It provides reliable high-speed internet connections locally, nationally, and internationally 24 hours a day. Enjoy these incredible speeds at reduced prices. We have reduced prices by up to 35% for LTE Routers and 20% for Microwave links.
Through MTN Express, you can:
- Connect your whole team to high-speed internet.
- Transfer huge files easily.
- Enjoy video conferencing without disturbing glitches.
With MTN Express you get the following packages:
Amplify your business, and live at the edge of tomorrow, with an ICT solutions provider that has your business needs in mind.
Looking for an internet solution to support your small business growth? Look no further! MTN Business Connect is the ideal plan that offers you affordable communication packages with consistent good internet speeds everywhere you go in the Kingdom of Eswatini.
Through these packages, you can use the internet to advance your business in the following ways:
- Easily reach your customers online.
- Market your goods or services.
- Sharpen your skills and knowledge with the internet at your disposal.
- Attend virtual business conferences and meetings.
With MTN Business Connect you get the following packages:
||20GB (5GB Bonus)
||50GB (5G Bonus)
||100GB (10GB Bonus)
|50GB + 1000 Minutes
|100GB + 1250 Minutes
MTN Business Connect Uncapped packages have internet speeds limited to 10Mbps for up to 100GB usage and 2Mbps up to 120GB usage thereafter.
The ideal solution for your organization/enterprise to keep your callers informed as well as advertise your products & services whilst they wait to connect to you and your team.
Options That Are Available
|Number of lines
||Monthly Subscription (SZL)
|0 – 50 Users
|51 – 100 Users
|101 – 200 Users
|more than 200 Users
How It Works
- The Business Caller Tune your organization/corporation sets will be active during business hours specified by you.
- Post the specified hours; the team member’s (those specified upon setting up) personal caller tune takes over
- This happens continuously every business day for the duration that your corporation/organization has specified.
How To Set It Up
- Firstly record a jingle/message/advert (in Mp3 format with the maximum duration of 20 seconds) to be played back as the business caller tune.
- This will then be forwarded to us with the list of your team members’ digits/numbers where you would want this jingle to play and the specific time when it must play.
- You may opt-out of the service at any time (once the campaign or ad you’re running, for instance, has run its course) by sending through your request.
For more information, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 78081001.
Call Assist, an MTN cloud service is a virtual interactive voice response solution for small businesses, an auto-receptionist system. It allows companies to automatically configure the management of incoming calls and to direct the caller to the relevant departments according to their needs. With MTN Call Assist you never miss a call.
- With the auto attendant, the enterprise will portrait a professional image
- Customer will never miss any important lead
- Costs less than a combination of a business phone line and a human resource answering calls
- Boost sales through SMS marketing
- Never lose any business contact with online phonebook
- Never lose any important voice message with unlimited voice message storage
To get Call Assist for your business, send us an email at email@example.com or apply below.