Give your customers the gift of a seamless payment method whilst also ensuring that your enterprise has a handle and clear sight of the cash flow.
What your business gains
- No transaction fees applicable to the business
- Access to well-documented transaction history that will provide your business with the ideal edge to access formal financial services to help foster growth.
- The ability to manage cash flow as money is stored safely and securely in a mobile money wallet.
- Gets to recover money from customers much faster, by affording them the ability to make payments remotely, resulting in increased sales and reduced credit exposure
- Receive payments hassle-free; no need to fret about small change
- Your business will also gain actionable customer data, such as;
- how frequently do they shop at your business
- how much they spend
- customer’s mobile numbers
- This information can be used to target customers based on their shopping behavior which improves customer service and to communicate with them directly, e.g. via SMS
Tap & Pay FAQ
How do I know if I have received my funds?
One can view the last transaction performed on the POS system which will depict the reciprocated funds.
How do I receive, gain access to my funds?
You will be a position to receive it on either a weekly or monthly basis based on the agreement you had opted for. For enterprises banking with Eswatini bank, there is the option of self-liquidation which may be performed in real-time.
Will I be receiving a commission?
Commission is not applicable for retail payments
I seem to have misplaced my POS, how may I be assisted?
Kindly contact your accounts manager for the relevant help.
We are having issues with our pin, how do we go about resetting it?
You will need to contact your designated account manager for the relevant assistance.
Can I initiate (carry out) a transaction if my customers don’t have their sticker/card on them?
Yes, they have the option of using the retail payment method available through the code *007*3*4#.
How to become a MoMo Merchant and what you need
|Cooperatives and Association Customers
|Non-Profit Making Organizations (NGOs)