EMOYENI FUNERAL BENEFIT
This is a unique funeral plan designed for MTN subscribers which includes a cash benefit payout to assist with funeral expenses. This product will be sold to MTN clients who are MOBILE MONEY USERS. The benefits range from E10 000 to E30 000 for Basic Family Cover & Member Only Cover. Clients can add Parents/Parents In-Law and Extended Family members on the same policy.
Key Policy Conditions
- Policy holder must be aged between 18 and 65
- Add maximum 4 Parents/Parents-in-law aged 80 and below
- Add maximum 6 Extended Family Members aged 75 and below
- There is a waiting period of 6 months for natural death
- No waiting period for accidental death.
- The claims notification period is 6 months from date of death
- Payout will be made to the nominated beneficiary
The product allows clients to:
- Change personal details
- Change beneficiary details
- Change benefit options (upgrades and downgrades)
- Remove and add dependents
Benefit Options and Rates
|BENEFITS||Plan A||Plan B||Plan C||Max Entry Age|
|Benefit Amount||10 000||20 000||30 000|
|Member Only Premium||E20.00||E40.00||E60.00||65|
|Extended Family Premium||E25.00||E50.00||N/A||75|
- Add the number 7808 4000 on your contacts, save as MOMO Marketplace
- Open your WhatsApp
- Search for MOMO Marketplace
- Open WhatsApp and text ‘hi’ to access services on platform
- Select Orchard in the list of service providers (No. 15).
- Select Register
- Enter Name and Surname
- Enter Date of Birth
- Enter ID No
- Select Plan
- Select Cover Option
- Enter Beneficiary Full Name
- Enter Beneficiary ID Number
- Enter Beneficiary 8 Digit Cellphone Number
- Policy Summary – Use Your MOMO Registered Number to Pay (1. Yes/2. No)
Once client has completed the registration process, next step is to make payment via Mobile Money.
- Approve Premium Payment on your Cellphone by entering your MOMO PIN
- Receive a Confirmation WhatsApp Message.
HOW TO CLAIM
Claimant will be required to submit the following documents physically or electronically to Orchard Insurance.
- Certified ID copy of the deceased
- Certified copy of the death certificate
- Certified copy of beneficiary’s ID
- Proof of banking details (bank statement, account confirmation letter from the bank etc)
- Proof of relationship is required for parents/parents-in-law claims and extended family claims
- Valid claims will be paid within 24 hours upon receipt of all required documents.
Telephone No: 2404 1594
Cell phone No: 7866 3046
The New Mall, 1st Floor, Office No. 110, Dr Sishayi Street, Mbabane
Telephone No:2505 8768
Cell phone No: 7824 4369
SNAT Building, Ground Floor, Office No11, Mancishane Street, Manzini
EMAILS AND WEBSITE