|Title||Specialist: MoMo API and UX|
|Posting Date||2022-02-03 00:00:00|
The Specialist API and Integrations is responsible for supporting the OpCo in managing multiple APIs and ensuring seamless integrations in all existing/incoming APIs. The role works closely with group teams and external vendors (when required) to ensure that all APIs and integrations in the OpCo work seamlessly and cater to functional requirements.
The Specialist API and Integrations reports to Manager Products and Services and is an individual contributor. The role maintains liaison with Group Fintech Technology team, MTN Group Technology and GSM Opco Technology teams as and when required.
- A minimum of 2 to 3 years’ total experience in API and/or Integrations or allied field is required
- Experience in Fintech, banking or Mobile Money is preferred
- Experience in developing web services and good understanding of micro services architecture, public cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, Google etc.
- Experience working in a global/multinational enterprise with a good understanding emerging markets is preferred
- A Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems, Information Technology or related field, from a reputable institution
- Relevant post graduate qualification is an advantage
- Analytical thinking
- Continuous improvement
- Data interpretation
- Relationship building
- Delivery focused
|Closing Date||11 February 2022|
11 February 2022