MTN Call and Win is an interactive IVR-based QUIZ service that allows you to earn points every time you answer questions correctly.
2. HOW DOES IT WORK?
To play Call ‘n’ Win, you must be an MTN subscriber and an active Call ‘n’ Win USER.
- • You can start by calling 369 short code and subscribe to service and once subscribed successfully you can start playing the quiz.
- • Once the user has subscribed to daily or weekly pack, the platform will offer 5 questions on daily basis on subscription validity, If the user wants to play next 5 question he has to opt for top-up and get next 5 questions on same day. Max questions per day is 10.
- • To answer, simply select right answer key.
- • The subscriber will have 10 seconds to answer a question. Post 10 seconds without an answer, the subscriber will have no points.
3. SUBSCRIPTION PROCESS
Subscription is charged at E7.00 for weekly pack and E1.50 for daily pack with automatic renewal every week/day from the day of subscription time.
3.2. UNBLOCKING QUESTIONS
After answering the first 5 questions during registration, the subscriber has the possibility of unlocking 5 more questions if desired to increase its number of points by opting for topup at E1.50 which will be non-renewal and valid for 1 hour
4. THE EARNINGS
During a determined period, the earnings are defined. They can be pecuniary in nature.
5. PERIOD OF GRACE
When renewing if the subscriber has no credit, he will be put into a grace period of 30 days to which the system will attempt to bill it. After 30 days if the billing has not been done, the subscriber is unsubscribed from the platform. During the grace period, it is not possible to play to earn points.
The subscriber who no longer wishes to play can unsubscribe from the service. He just has to send UNSUB to 369 and unsubscribe. Unsubscribing is free.
7. TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The user must be active for the service.
2. Only MTN subscribers can benefit from the service.
3. User must have Airtime to play the service.
4. The winners will be announced by MTN itself by SMS or any other means of communication.
5. Only active subscribers can win the prizes.
6. If the user unsubscribes from the service, he will lose the chance to win the prizes. “