A virtual private network (VPN) extends a private network across a public network (internet) and enables users to send and receive data across shared or public networks as if their computing devices were directly connected to the private network.
Possible applications of the MTN Swaziland VPN.
- Access MTN Swaziland SIM cards from a private network.
- Access SIM cards on an MTN Swaziland Private APN network from a non MTN network via the internet.
- Connect to MTN Swaziland’s private VAS systems like the SMSC (for A2P and A2A SMS services) and USSD gateway for USSD based applications.
- Connect to MTN Mobile Money system for integration with Mobile Money.
Other critical details:
- The customer needs to have connection to a public network – the internet (from any ISP) with a static IP address.
- MTN Swaziland uses SHA 1 hashing algorithm for the encryption of data on the VPN link.
- Normal MTN support channels
How to Apply for VPN:
- Apply via your KAM or dial 78080001