Enter a bold new digital way of learning within the new normal with a teaching and learning platform which seamlessly facilitates the administration, documentation, tracking, reporting, and delivery of education courses. With a platform that instructors, parents, and students can access at no data charge through their mobile phones, tablets, laptops, and desktop computers.
- E1500 School Subscription Fee
- E30 Student Subscription Fee
- No data will be charged to access content hosted on Fundza Portal
- Additional data may be needed for breakout sites e.g., Zoom, YouTube, etc.
- Available E-Learning offers for Breakouts:
||Wow Bundle Cost
What you get
- Server Maintenance
- Backoffice Support
- Data costs
- Key Account Management
How it works
- Setup up your departments and subjects on the platform.
- Add teachers and students to the subjects/courses.
- Set the course material as either a resource or an activity.
- A resource is an item that the student views, listens to, reads, or downloads.
- An activity is an item that the student interacts with, or that enables the student to interact with the teacher or other students.
- Add basic course material
- In most online courses, the core material consists of web pages that the students view.
- These pages can contain text, graphics, movies, sound files, games, exercises— anything that can appear on the World Wide Web can appear on a Moodle web page
- Make your courses interactive between the student and the teacher, or the student and an active web page.
- Evaluate your students through creating quiz questions, sharing quiz questions with other courses, adding feedback to questions and quizzes, and more.
- Make your course social with chats and forums.
- Add collaborative activities to create new material. For example, you can create glossaries that are site-wide, and glossaries that are specific to a single course. Students can add to the glossaries. You can also allow students to contribute to and edit a wiki in class.
- Manage and extend your subjects/courses by using cohorts, or site-wide groups, to mass-enroll students into courses.
- Take the pulse of your course – the system offers several tools to help teachers administer and deliver courses.
- It keeps detailed access logs that enable the teachers to see exactly what content the students access, and when.
- It also enables the teachers to establish custom grading scales, which are available site-wide or for a single course.
- Student grades can be accessed online and can also be downloaded in a variety of formats (including spreadsheet).
- Finally, teachers can collaborate in special forums (bulletin boards) reserved just for them.
How schools set up
- School visits www.yellohub.co.sz/fundza
- Set up departments and subjects
- Add users and assign them as teachers and students
- Assign teachers to courses
- Course enrolment – how to give students access to the course
- Course set up
- Set course material, either a resource or an activity
Online enrollment for student
- Parent visits: www.yellohub.co.sz/fundza/apply/
- Parent fills in details about themselves and the applicant.
- The parent also uploads essential documents like ID’s and previous results
- Application is submitted and directed to the school administrator who will receive an email
- Applications’ information and submitted documents are visible on the administrator portal.
- Feedback to parents will be via an email or telephone call
- Schools can accept, reject or place applicants on the waiting list via this portal
Terms and Conditions
- Access platform through www.yellohub.co.sz/fundza/
- The virtual learning portal is zero-rated.
- The monthly school fee is E1,500 for accessing the portal to upload content for all classes and all subjects.
- The student fee is E30 per student per month.
- Payment is done through MoMo and EFT (Terms and Conditions of that bank apply).
- Schools need to be registered on Mobile Money for direct payments with an option to be paid via MTN and MTN transfers to the school.
- Any of the following devices can be used to access the portal: mobile phones, tablets, laptops, desktop computers.