Home Wi-Fi Terms & Conditions
- Router bought at MTN is locked to the MTN network
- Router can be purchased:
- Through Post paid(proof of residence, proof of income & ID doc. 24 Months contract)
- Through router leasing(12 months payment terms: ID document & proof of income)
- Router is locked to 10 sites in the chosen region
- The Home number cannot work in the Mi-Fi or mobile device.
- The offers are divided into:
- Uncapped mini
Internet speed limited to 10Mbps up to 60GB usage, 5Mbps up to 80GB usage, 2Mbps up to 100GB, and 1Mbps over and above 100GB
- Uncapped Max
Internet speed limited to 10Mbps up to 60GB usage, 5Mbps up to 80GB usage, 2Mbps up to 100GB, and 1Mbps over and above 150GB
Internet speed capped at 10mbps until expiry of bundle bought.
How to Check Your Balance
- The universal code for balance check is *688# which shows all Home data balances and dates of expiry. Except for the uncapped offer.
- An App like Huawei Hi-Link can be used to check and track usage, and also manage all devices connected on the router
How to sign up
- Visit and of our service centres in Mbabane at the Corporate Place and Matsapha at the Big Tree Shopping Complex to sign up
- SMS “SWITCH” to 4663
How to buy MTN Home bundles
- Dial *686*2#
- Or use the MyMTN App