How to enter
- Record a 1 to 2 minute video at your farm or garden of your success story.
- Post the clip on any of your social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) and tag us.
Selection of winners
Winners will be selected from the submitted video clips (stories) based on the below criterion:
- Market its product
- Demonstration of profitability,
- Attained growth/transformation over time
- Innovative practices employed.
The Ministry of Agriculture will assign technical experts to assist in the panel to adjudicate the videos
- 15 Huawei smartphones up for grabs
Terms and Conditions
- All participants the competition/initiative consent to sharing of their stories on media and social media channels, and avail themselves for radio and TV interviews.
- The general principle is fairness: entrees or votes should be made or cast fairly. If, in the opinion of the judges this principle has been flouted, they can declare any entries or votes invalid, void the competition, change the competition instructions, or adjust the entries or the voting to achieve fairness, as they think fit. The competition instructions may carry a specific indication, but in the absence of such an indication, only one entry/vote per entrant will be permitted.
- The decision of the judges over every instance shall be final and unchangeable and in their absolute discretion they may declare void any entry/vote or the competition itself should they consider that there are no entries reaching a required standard, whereupon they can award prizes as they think fit.
- All entries must be legible.• Entries must be made in accordance with the competition instructions. They are invalid if they are received any later than the specified closing time (which shall be GMT+ time and date)• Proof of submission or of posting will not constitute proof of delivery and no responsibility will be accepted for undelivered, lost, delayed or mislaid entries.
- The winner will be chosen in accordance with the competition instructions and all entries will be examined and the prize awarded to the entry that the judges consider to be the best.
- There will be no cash or other alternative to the prize offered and prizes are not transferable.
- If the winner of a competition is unable to take up the prize for any reason, or if the judges cannot get hold of the winner(s), after reasonable efforts, the judges reserve the right to award that prize to an alternative winner, in which case the first winner chosen shall not be eligible for any share of the prize whatsoever. Judges and partners will not have any liability in such eventuality.
- Members of the public may enter for they may know and see fit for the criteria’s mentioned.
- You can enter for yourself or be recommended by the community.
- Staff members and immediate family members of partner organisations are not allowed to enter the competition