In the genuine spirit of “We’re In It Together” and “Ubuntu”, MTN MoMo acts as the means to touch lives positively within the new normal. Whereby you can play a role in lending a hand to your local small business.
How you can play a role in being kind
- Send funds of at least E200 to your favourite local business
- Do so by dialling *007*1# to get started and use the word “kindness” as your reference when prompted within the steps.
- Each act you do will go into the pool of kindness recipients who will stand a chance to be randomly selected (through a weekly draw).
- Where three of them will get their received kindness topped up by MTN Eswatini to the sum of E500 (each).
How long will the initiative run for
The act of kindness campaign is running from the 7th of June (start date) until the 31st of July 2020 (end-date).
Terms and Conditions
- In order to enter, you simply need to send at least E200 via Mobile Money to someone and reference that transaction ‘Kindness’.
- Upon entering the initiative you will then recommend a ‘kindness recipient’ for the voucher, (as it is, after all, a campaign all about kindness).
- Three (3) winners from those who sent Acts of kindness will be selected per week. Draws will be conducted every Friday.
- Each winner (recipient of the top-up act of kindness valued at E500) is eligible to receive the top-up once throughout the course of the initiative.
- The following individuals will not be eligible to enter the draw:
MTN Staff Members & MTN Suppliers;
Customers under the age of 18 years; and
- Customer can enter more than once, as long as they have sent to a beneficiary an ‘act of kindness’ from E200.00 upwards.
- Entry is only valid for the week in which the customer conducted the transaction.
- The recipient of the voucher that the customer recommends must be an MTN Mobile Money registered subscriber.