MTN MUSIC +
MTN Music Plus is a music streaming service that gives you access to Local & International music ANYTIME, ANYWHERE on an exciting easy to use APP.
How to get MTN Music + Setup:
Just follow the simple steps below
What do I pay:
Currently there is a 30 days FREE trial on the service which ends on June 15, 2017 so all you pay is the normal data rate for the APP download ONLY (The APP size is very small -Approximately 7MB- so little data is used). There after just enjoy streaming music for FREE.
After the Free Trial Period, you can enjoy Data Free Music Streaming by subscribing to a Daily, Weekly or Monthly Music+ Package.
Hot features of the Music + APP:
Please find a brief summary of the main features below:
How to un-Subscribe from the offers:
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Music Plus will be open to MTN Zambia Prepaid, Post-Paid and Hybrid subscribers.
2. Customers will be able to subscribe to the paid service using their extra time account.
3. Customers will not be able to subscribe to the service using any FREE wallets i.e. Rewards talk time & other Bonuses.
4. Customers will be able to subscribe into the FREE trial of the service by selecting activate on the FREE Trial option. At the end of the subscription period, they shall have to re- subscribe to the paid subscriptions by selecting their plan of choice. Each user can only access one FREE trial period and if they opt out of the FREE trial they will need to access the paid service.
5. The APP download is chargeable from customer's main wallet or data bundle allocation (Free data is not applicable for this purpose.
6. APP navigation and Music Streaming is free once subscriber has paid for a subscription plan (MTN reserves the right to adjust this model).
6. MTN Zambia will not be held liable for the songs users listen to on Music Plus or the use by customers thereafter .
7. MTN Zambia reserves the right to deactivate a user's account if user violates the terms of using the service.
8. Abuse or unfair use of the service to the detriment or deterioration of MTN Zambia's data network
would be capped or throttled in accordance with regulatory approval.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What is Music plus?
Music Plus is a Music streaming service offering customers access to musical content they can listen too ANYTIME, ANYWHERE on their mobile devices via an APP.
2. How do I subscribe to Music Plus?
3. How much do I pay?
There will be a Free trial of 30 days (up to 15th June, 2017) for each user from the day they opt in (thereafter customers will use based on paid subscription).
4. Why should I Use Music + instead of other APPS?
5. Will I be able to invite friends?
Yes, you will be able to invite friends.
6. Will I be able to listen to songs offline?
Yes, add the music of your preference to your playlist and play anywhere.
7. Will I be charged to download the Music Plus APP?
YES, Normal data charges will apply (APP Size is small -about 7MB- so minimal cost will be incurred).
8. Will I be charged for streaming music on Music Plus?
No, once you pay the subscription fee streaming of songs is FREE. However as per the Ts & Cs of MTN Music Plus, data caps may be introduced by MTN Zambia in case of abuse or unfair usage of the service.
9. Will I be able to create a playlist on Music Plus?
Yes, all you have to do is open the App and select playlist on the Menu.
10. How do I unsubscribe from Music Plus?
At the end of the subscription period, subscribers are automatically unsubscribed, and shall have to subscribe again in the same manner. STOP to 343 ( Note : The Free trial is only availed to a user once so if you opt out you will need to access the paid service).