Win 1 of 2 Ford Everests or a weekly share of E5 000 cash. Register your MTN SIM card, call, browse and SMS more to increase your chances of winning.
• MTN Customers above the age of 18 years can participate, excluding all employees, representatives and agents of the ORGANIZER, their respective, parents, children, spouses and siblings and/or affiliated companies, Contest suppliers, and those with whom any of the foregoing are domiciled.
• All customers need to have registered their Sim cards.
• All customers need to have registered for MTN MoMo to qualify.
• Customers need to use MTN services to accumulate points. E1 = 1 point.
• Points accumulate the next day at 11am.
• MTN reserves the right to publish winner’s names.
• Subscribers must be still active MTN customers at the time of the draw.
• Mega Promotion consists of weekly draws for Mobile Money Prizes and 2 x grand prize draws every 5 months.
• Selected winners need to be validated internally by Revenue Assurance and Business Risk Management.
• Prizes will be rolled over to the next highest in the rank after exhausting all efforts to reach the winner including calling their frequently called numbers for assistance without success in 48 hours.
• Winners duly informed of their prizes will be given a two week notification to claim their prize or indicate interest in the prize.
• In the event that the winners selected are not available to claim the prize, such prizes will be returned to chest and added to the prizes for the next promo.
• The Prize will be awarded to the person that entered the competition and who is in lawful possession of the SIM card that was used to enter the competition and the winner will be required to identify himself or herself by presenting such SIM card and ID book as well as a valid driver’s license, before the Prize can be redeemed.
• Winners will also have to comply with any other reasonable validation procedures as may be reasonably required by the Promoter in order to claim the Prize. Copies of the winner’s ID book and driver’s license will be made for the Promoter’s records.
• The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence shall be entered into.