You are in control of your roaming spend in over 12 countries. International roaming is available to all MTN Eswatini customers. Giving you the ability to travel with your number across the border whilst keeping you connected to contacts both at home in Eswatini and the rest of the world regardless of whether they are on prepaid or postpaid.
Once at the border you have the following options to activate the service:
- Dial *170# and select option 1 to get started
- Dial *922# and select option 4 to get started
- Dial *686# and select 8 (Other Services) then option 3 (Prepaid Roaming) to get started
- Dial *170*1# to activate the service. Dial *170*2# to deactivate the service. Dial *170*3# to manage your roaming status
- Dial *922*4*1# to activate the service. Dial *922*4*2# to deactivate the service. Dial *922*4*3# to manage your roaming status
- Dial *686*8*3*1# to activate the service. Dial *686*8*3*2# to deactivate the service. Dial *686*8*3*3# to manage your roaming status.
Countries where one can roam in and the operators that can be roamed on using their prepaid number:
Did you know that you have access to your MoMo account when roaming? That means that all the inhouse services are at your disposal; simply dial *007*5# to purchase airtime.
Or use cellphone banking (Dial *140*40# – Nedbank, *120*2345# – Standard Bank, *800# – Building Society, *130*321# – First National Bank).
Stoking up on local MTN Eswatini voucher cards before leaving the country is also one way to approach it; where you one can simply dial *555*Voucher# to refill.
|Voice call from Eswatini||E1.80|
|Voce call to Eswatini||E1.80|